[Pacemaker] Make 2 nodes failover to each other

Alister Wong alister.wong at wisespotgroup.com
Wed Sep 1 04:18:41 EDT 2010

Hi, Michael. Thanks for reply.

Actually, I want to setup to pass resource once any error occurred.
Can the node always pass the resource to another node automatically even the
node was encounter error before?
For example:

At the beginning all my resource is located at NodeA, then NodeA encounter
error, it failover to NodeB. From crm_mon it should Fail Action in NodeA.
When NodeB encounter error, it will pass the resource back to NodeA.

I am not sure any configure can be set to achieve this.

Or any command I can run to make NodeA to be ready to receive resource
again?
Currently, I know that I can't pass the resource to node that was failed
before.

Thank you.

Alister