[Pacemaker] IP address does not failover on a new test cluster

Ruiyuan Jiang Ruiyuan_Jiang at liz.com
Tue May 18 14:22:03 EDT 2010

Hi, Vadym

I modified the configuration per your suggestion. Here is the current configuration of the cluster:

[root at usnbrl52 ~]# crm configure show
node usnbrl52
node usnbrl53
primitive ClusterIP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
        params ip="156.146.22.48" cidr_netmask="32" \
        op monitor interval="30s"
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
        dc-version="1.0.8-fab8db4bbd271ba0a630578ec23776dfbaa4e2cf" \
        cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
        expected-quorum-votes="2" \
        stonith-enabled="false"
rsc_defaults $id="rsc-options" \
        resource-stickiness="100"
[root at usnbrl52 ~]#

After the change, the IP address still does not fail to the other node usnbrl53 after I shutdown openais on node usnbrl52. The cluster IP has no problem to bound on usnbrl52 when the "openais" gets stopped and started on the node.