[Pacemaker] How SuSEfirewall2 affects on openais startup?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at novell.com
Fri May 14 07:34:03 EDT 2010

On 2010-05-14T08:40:08, Lars Ellenberg <lars.ellenberg at linbit.com> wrote:

> Cloning SBD is harmful. That thing does not like to be cloned.  The
> monitoring operation of that thing will likely fail if it is cloned.
> Do not clone SBD.

I much reduced the monitoring operation of sbd, since people just get it
wrong. It also turns out that there's a potential race if monitor
overlaps with an actual fence request.

That wasn't a problem originally because I had simply miscoded the
monitor so it was a NOP, but then it was fixed to work as I originally
intended it to, which was broken ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.