[Pacemaker] strange Failover due to sudden "Argument list to long" error on all resource agents

Fabian Ruff fabian-pacemaker at progra.de
Wed May 12 06:46:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> Ok, so Pacemaker's handling of this is not ideal, but do you still
> have the original problem after you fix the configuration?

Up until now: No.  But the original problem occurred only one time after
running for 3-4 weeks so I don't know if the problem is actually fixed
or will show up again in the future

But is there a plausible explanation how a repeatedly executed start
operation could lead to this "Arugment list to long" error in the lrmd?

Greeting,
Fabian