[Pacemaker] clone ip definition and location stops my resources...

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:41:09 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Vadym Chepkov <vchepkov at gmail.com> wrote:

> pingd is a daemon with is running all the time and does it job
> you still need to define monitor operation though, what if the daemon dies?
> op monitor  just have a different meaning for ping and pingd.
> with pingd - monitor daemon
> with ping - monitor connectivity
>
> as for warnings:
>
> crm configure property default-action-timeout="120s"

Thanks again!
Now it is more clear.

Only doubt: why pacemaker doesn't set directly as a default 120s for
timeout?
Any drawbacks in setting it to 120?
Also, with
crm configure show
I can see
 property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
dc-version="1.0.8-9881a7350d6182bae9e8e557cf20a3cc5dac3ee7" \
cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
expected-quorum-votes="2" \
stonith-enabled="false" \
no-quorum-policy="ignore" \
last-lrm-refresh="1273484758"
rsc_defaults $id="rsc-options" \
resource-stickiness="1000"

Any way to see what is the default value for "default-action-timeout"
parameter that I'm going to change (I presume it is 20s from the warnings I
received) and for other ones for example that are not shown with the show
command?