[Pacemaker] clone ip definition and location stops my resources...

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:06:40 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Vadym Chepkov <vchepkov at gmail.com> wrote:

> You forgot to turn on monitor operation for ping (actual job)

I saw from the
[root at ha1 ~]# crm ra meta ping
command

Operations' defaults (advisory minimum):

    start         timeout=60
    stop          timeout=20
    reload        timeout=100
    monitor_0     interval=10 timeout=60

So I presumed it was by default in place for the ping resource.....
Do you mean that I should define the resource this way:
crm configure primitive pinggw ocf:pacemaker:ping \
> params host_list="192.168.101.1" multiplier="100" \
> op start interval="0" timeout="90" \
> op stop interval="0" timeout="100" \
> op monitor interval=10 timeout=60

Ok, I did it and I now get the same behavior as with pingd. Thanks ;-)

Migration summary:
* Node ha1:  pingd=0
* Node ha2:  pingd=100

And if I remove the iptables rule  I get:
Migration summary:
* Node ha1:  pingd=100
* Node ha2:  pingd=100

Now I will check the "all resources stopped" problem...