[Pacemaker] SLES11+HAE: Resources on a single node with two configured?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu May 6 09:04:22 EDT 2010

> P.S. Sorry, I do not know whether you receive a file in this list, if I send
> it as attachement.

It would have made it.

So I had a lok at the config and it all looks sane to me.
First it wants to stonith sles1 then start a bunch of resources.

But if stonith is failing:

   May  6 13:54:49 sles2 stonithd: [10062]: CRIT: external_reset_req:
'sbd reset' for host sles1 failed with rc 15

then you're out of luck.
Reliable fencing is an absolute must for a sensible cluster.

There's no way the cluster can be allowed to start resources if
stonith is failing.
Did you follow SUSE's notes on setting up sbd?