[Pacemaker] disabling monitor actions

Peter Kruse pk at q-leap.com
Wed May 5 04:43:53 EDT 2010

Hello,

Schaefer, Diane E wrote:
>   We are using Pacemaker 1.0.6 and heartbeat 3.0.2.  I would like to temporarily disable certain monitor actions.  The pacemaker doc says to use
> cibadmin -M -X '<op id="public-ip-check" disabled="true"/>'
> And to re-enable it with
> cibadmin -M -X '<op id="public-ip-check" disabled="false"/>'
>
> However these actions are not successful and the resource continues to be monitored.  Is there another way to do this?  I also noticed no real support in crm configure.

yes, I had the same problem right now.  Replace "disabeld" with "enabled"
and "true" with "false" and vice versa, so it should read:

cibadmin -M -X '<op id="public-ip-check" enabled="false"/>'
And to re-enable it with
cibadmin -M -X '<op id="public-ip-check" enabled="true"/>'

find the attributes in /usr/share/pacemaker/resources-1.0.rng

Cheers,

   Peter