[Pacemaker] how to realize group with colocation?

李森 lisen1001 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 03:14:07 EDT 2010

hi all:

       I create a group with two resources:

group1:
            ip-aliase
            apache

       my cluster has two nodes:

crm(live)# configure
crm(live)configure# property symmetric-cluster=false
crm(live)configure# location constrain1 group1 200: host1
crm(live)configure# location constrain2 group2 100: host2

my problem is when the ip-aliase runs ok and the apache is failed,the group1
can't move to host2:

Onlien [ host1 host2]

Resource Group: group1
         ip-aliase                Started host1
         apache                  Stoppped

i want to realise that if one of the resources in a group is failed,then the
group is failed and move to another node in the cluster.