[Pacemaker] How SuSEfirewall2 affects on openais startup?

Aleksey Zholdak aleksey at zholdak.com
Tue May 11 10:32:02 EDT 2010

Hi again!

All interfaces in SuSEfirewall2 is set to "Internal zone".
I start openais on one node of two configured.
Openais starts, but resources do not run.

When the SLES boots, I see, that SuSEfirewall2 phase 1 of 2 runs _before_
openais and phase 2 of 2 runs _after_ openais.
This is the dependencies which are set in /etc/init.d scripts.
Could this affect the openais and it can not correctly initialize before
SuSEfirewall2 starting the second phase?

When I change /etc/init.d/openais script depencies to "Required-Start:
$ALL; Should-Start: $ALL" then openais started last and resources are
starts successfully.

Someone might comment on that?

P.S. Sorry for my English ...

--