[Pacemaker] Pacemaker installation on CentOs 5.3

Simon Lavigne-Giroux simon.lg at gmail.com
Mon May 10 12:55:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to install pacemaker from your epel-5 repository from your guide
for a CentOs installation and it doesn't work.

There is a checksum failure when using 'yum update' :

http://www.clusterlabs.org/rpm/epel-5/repodata/filelists.xml.gz: [Errno -1]
Metadata file does not match checksum
Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: repodata/filelists.xml.gz from clusterlabs: [Errno 256] No
more mirrors to try.

When I call 'yum install pacemaker', I have missing dependency errors for
these elements

libnetsnmpagent.so.15
libcrypto.so.8
libtinfo.so.5
libxml2.so.2
... and more.

Can you repair the checksum problem? Is there an alternative way to get
pacemaker from a repository on CentOs 5.3.

Thanks

Simon