[Pacemaker] Corosync / Pacemaker : Can't migrate resource

Smaïne Kahlouch smainklh at free.fr
Wed May 5 01:56:52 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Yesterday i tried several times to migrate resources from a node to
another with the following command :
crm > resource move ldap-grp node2

nothing appends....
when i look to the configuration the "location" rule has been created
but the resource stays in the node1.
I have a test cluster in a test environment (another network) with
exactly the same configuration (corosync/pacemaker) as my production
cluster and the migration works perfectly.

2 differences :
- The production clusters works with two interfaces. This configuration
worked when i previously installed it (last month).
- a new cluster has been created last week in the same network. The
multicast address and port has been changed in corosync.conf.

I was wondering if there could be a conflicts between the two clusters,
even if multicast address and port has been changed ?

Regards,
Smaïne