[Pacemaker] shutdown windows Server

Ingmar ingmar.beck at eccos-pro.com
Tue May 4 13:11:02 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a problem ...

I have 3 virtual machines ... one with Linux, one with Windows 2008 Server and one with Windows Server 2008 R2.
When I try to stop the VMs with heartbeat/pacemaker (hb_gui or system-shutdown), the Linux VM downs cleanly.
The Windows VMs seems to do nothing... so they will be killed after timeout.

If I go on libvirt (virt-manager) and press in the GUI the "shutdown"-button both went down immediately.

Where could be my problem? Shouldn't use Pacemaker the same functions as virt-manager?
Did I have to set properties in Windows for shutdown?

regards