[Pacemaker] logd and corosync/pacemaker

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Fri Mar 19 05:34:27 EDT 2010

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm>
Gesendet: 15.03.2010 11:01:03
An: pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org
Betreff: Re: [Pacemaker] logd and corosync/pacemaker

>Hi,
>
>On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 05:24:53PM +0100, Andreas Mock wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> with heartbeat it was adviced to use logd for logging.
>>
>> a) Is still valid for a corosync/pacemaker combination?
>
>Yes.
>
>> b) If yes, how is it enabled?
>
>Set use_logd to yes in the pacemaker service stanza in
>corosync.conf.

Hi Dejan,

I don't get it work with corosync. Probably some insight is missing.
a) Can you give me an example of that stanza?
b) Which services start to log to logd if logd is enabled?
c) Does corosync also log to logd?
d) If I enable logd, what does the paragraph
logging {
 fileline: off
 to_syslog: no
 to_stderr: no