[Pacemaker] Packaging error in cluster-glue

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Fri Mar 19 06:12:18 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I don't know who feels responsible for that, but I found the following:

My external stonith script ibmrsa-telnet was enhanced in several ways which
is great. I take the chance to thank all contributors.

One of the enhancements was a change in logging. From the beginning there
was a way to log the operation of the stonith script as there was no common
service for that.

Now a subprocess call to 'ha_log.sh' is done which is a part of cluster-glue
(path /usr/share/cluster-glue/ha_log.sh in clusterglue 1.0.3).
BUT: The script is called without any path, only with ha_log.sh which is not
in the path by default or postinstallatin script.

So, please use a full path to ha_log.sh in ibmrsa-telnet.

As I don't know how these relocatable things are handled for the build environment
and where and how to search for the sources in the mecurial repositories,
I would be thankful seeing someone changing it.

Best regards
Andreas Mock