[Pacemaker] WARNING: drbd0: default-action-timeout

Ken Dechick kend at medent.com
Thu Mar 18 15:16:29 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Just updated my test cluster to latest 1.0.8 pacemaker (from 1.0.6)  and
3.0.2-2 heartbeat (from 3.0.1-1). Was going through my usual configuration
steps, when I ran into a warning I have never seen before in setup. I start my
bare cluster and co cmd-line configuring within the crm shell from there.

My first primitive device is my DRBD resource and the command I use:
 primitive drbd0 ocf:linbit:drbd params drbd_resource="drbd0" op monitor \
  interval="15s"

Today I am suddenly getting a new warning when I use this

  WARNING: drbd0: default-action-timeout 20s for start is smaller than the
advised 240
WARNING: drbd0: default-action-timeout 20s for stop is smaller than the
advised 100

But I don't know the syntax to correct this. Searching around in the lists I
don't see anything - perhaps this is something new with pacemaker 1.0.8? Can
anyone shed some light?

-Thanks

Kenneth M DeChick
Linux Systems Administrator
Community Computer Service, Inc.
(315)-255-1751 ext154
http://www.medent.com
kend at medent.com
Registered Linux User #497318
"You canna change the laws of physics, Captain; I've got to have thirtyminutes! "

.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, SpamAssassin & ClamAV.

This message and any attachments may contain information that is protected by law as privileged and confidential, and
is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail.