[Pacemaker] Resource-Monitoring with an "On Fail"-Action

Tom Tux tomtux80 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 05:51:00 EDT 2010

Hi

I've have a question about the resource-monitoring:
I'm monitoring an ip-resource every 20 seconds. I have configured the
"On Fail"-action with "restart". This works fine. If the
"monitor"-operation fails, then the resource will be restartet.

But how can I define this resource, to migrate to the other node, if
the resource still fails after 10 restarts? Is this possible? How will
the "failcount" interact with this scenario?

In the documentation I read, that the resource-"fail_count" will
encrease every time, when the resource restarts. But I can't see this
fail_count.

Thanks a lot.
Tom