[Pacemaker] Debian lenny upgrade issue

Dan Urist durist at mail.ucar.edu
Wed Jun 30 10:17:30 EDT 2010

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately the issue I'm having isn't
with the GUI packages, which I don't currently use-- right now the
basic pacemaker/heartbeat functionality isn't working following
my attempt at an upgrade. As far as I can see (and from what
apt/aptitude report), the current packages in the repo are broken.