[Pacemaker] syslog-ng as resource / how to make sure it gets restarted

Koch, Sebastian Sebastian.Koch at netzwerk.de
Mon Jun 28 04:54:00 EDT 2010

Oh i forgot to include my setup:

============

Last updated: Mon Jun 28 10:51:02 2010

Stack: openais

Current DC: pilot01-node2 - partition with quorum

Version: 1.0.8-2c98138c2f070fcb6ddeab1084154cffbf44ba75

2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes

4 Resources configured.

============

Online: [ pilot01-node1 pilot01-node2 ]

 Resource Group: grp_MySQL

     res_Filesystem     (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem):    Started
pilot01-node2

     res_ClusterIP      (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started
pilot01-node2

     res_MySQL  (lsb:mysql):    Started pilot01-node2

     res_Apache (lsb:apache2):  Started pilot01-node2

     res_ClusterMonitor (ocf::pacemaker:ClusterMon):    Started
pilot01-node2

     res_Nagios (lsb:nagios3):  Started pilot01-node2

     res_PiLoT (lsb:prolog):   Started pilot01-node2

 Master/Slave Set: ms_drbd_mysql0

     Masters: [ pilot01-node2 ]

     Slaves: [ pilot01-node1 ]

 Clone Set: cl-pinggw

     Started: [ pilot01-node1 pilot01-node2 ]

Monitor-Cluster (ocf::pacemaker:ClusterMon):    Started pilot01-node1

Sebastian Koch