[Pacemaker] Master/Slave not failing over

Eliot Gable egable at broadvox.com
Thu Jun 24 12:12:34 EDT 2010

On another note, I cannot seem to get Pacemaker to monitor the master node. It monitors the slave node just fine. These are the operations I have defined:

        op monitor interval="5" timeout="30s" \
        op monitor interval="10" timeout="30s" OCF_CHECK_LEVEL="10" \
        op monitor interval="5" role="Master" timeout="30s" \
        op monitor interval="10" role="Master" timeout="30s" OCF_CHECK_LEVEL="10" \
        op start interval="0" timeout="40s" \
        op stop interval="0" timeout="20s"

Did I do something wrong?

Eliot Gable