[Pacemaker] small gfs question

Robert Lindgren robert.lindgren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 04:35:31 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Robert Lindgren
> <robert.lindgren at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the hint Andrew,
> >
> > But I feel that I might have missed something with pacemaker config. I
> see
> > that dlm_controld.pcmk,gfs_controld.pcmk are started OK, which I guess
> are
> > doing the maintenance of the GFS things from the cluster side. Are there
> any
> > special params needed for dlm_controld and gfs_controld?
>
> Nope.  The agents set any required options automatically.
> What versions are you running and which distro?

I'm running on ubuntu lucid, with lucid-cluster ppa gfs stuff.

pacemaker 1.0.8+hg15494-2ubuntu2
corosync 1.2.0-0ubuntu1
drbd8-source 2:8.3.7-1ubuntu2.1
gfs2-pacemaker 3.0.7-0ubuntu0ppa2.2
gfs2-tools 3.0.7-0ubuntu0ppa2.2
libdlm3-pacemaker 3.0.7-0ubuntu0ppa2.2

I'm not really sure but when the "other" node dies from power failure I see
that gfs looses it's connection to the node (obviously), then I read
something about fencing in linux-cluster, which unlooks gfs. And I'm not
sure what it does and what part of the pacemaker/openais/corosync/drbd
should do this unlooking?

BR
Robert