[Pacemaker] SBD Fencing daemon: explain me more clear

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:54:31 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at novell.com> wrote:

> On 2010-06-15T16:32:12, Aleksey Zholdak <aleksey at zholdak.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

> > > Why is the MPIO scenario so slow?
> > These questions needs to be asked to developers mptsas (novell + hp)
>
> You should really file a service request then then with either vendor.

Does your storage/os pair support device-mapper-multipath too perhaps?
Not for the same task, but in some way related and useful in case of
dm-multipath support..:
http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-2882

Note that you can also set no_path_retry per device, having different
configs for sbd device and the other ones.
Instead, the "polling_interval" is global and actually means: The interval
between checking all possible paths for all multipath paths of a LUN
So assuming 4 paths to LUN A:

check path1
check path2
check path3