[Pacemaker] Service failback issue with SLES11 and HAE 11

ben180 benchiu180 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:40:09 EDT 2010

Dear Dejan,

Thanks for your reply.

I reviewed the log of tibcodb2 and noticed that after step7.ServerB reboot,
ServerB CAN heard from ServerA.

The strange thing is that when ServerA reboot, ServerA CANNOT heart from
ServerB. But when ServerB reboot, ServerB CAN heard from ServerA.
Why ServerA cannot recognize ServerB, but ServerB can recognize ServerA ?
Is that means something such as a firewall or the network switch port
restrict some kind of packet to send from ServerB ?
I'm curious about the way how suse cluster nodes communicate  with each
other.
Can you point the way to shed me some light ?
Thanks.