[Pacemaker] Issues with constraints - working for start/stop, being ignored on "failures"

Cnut Jansen work at cnutjansen.eu
Wed Jun 9 19:14:28 EDT 2010

Am 08.06.2010 19:32, schrieb Dejan Muhamedagic:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 07:07:32PM -0600, Tim Serong wrote:
>
>> Say what? The CRM shell shouldn't be canceling ops...
> True. Though there was a dreadful bug found in cluster-glue that
> is exhibited by using crm. If that is the case, please upgrade.

That is a statement like what I all the time searched for! (-;
As also written in another reply above, I (so far) couldn't reproduce
those cancelations of monitor ops under the cluster software shipped
with current Debian Squeeze/testing.

Currently I'm sick at home, but as soon as I'm back in office again,
we'll upgrade to SLES 11 SP1 anyway.
I'll report if the problem/s got solved with it then.