[Pacemaker] 2 node cluster with clvm, configuration help needed...

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 9 09:44:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 08:37:38AM +0200, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> >> Dejan?  Thoughts?
> >
> > For whatever reason "import crm.main" fails. Patrik, could you
> > remove the try/expect around it (in /usr/sbin/crm) and try again,
> > perhaps it'll show a more specific error message.
>
> Dejan, random thought for you...
> How about something like:
>    crm --load
> which does the loads without the try-catch block.
>
> That way people don't need to edit anything to do this sort of diagnostic.

Later I noticed that the only error handled is on import, so
other diagnostic errors will make it through. I'll check again,
but most imports are either always provided with the base python
package or not treated as errors.

I think that in this case it was most probably that installing
11.0 packages on SLE11 modules just ended up in the wrong
location. SLE11 is based on opensuse 11.2 and that's quite a
difference.

Cheers,

Dejan