[Pacemaker] Cluster frozen after "crm resource cleanup"

Stefan Foerster cite+pacemaker at incertum.net
Wed Jun 9 01:16:28 EDT 2010

* Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm>:
> > http://www.incertum.net/~cite/messages.mudslide1
> > http://www.incertum.net/~cite/messages.mudslide2
[...]
> Please make a hb_report for this incident and open a bugzilla.

Unfortunately, I had some time constraints, so I completely forgot to
capture that hb_report. However, I still got all of the logs - if you
could tell me what files you need, I will gladly provide those along
with a bug report on the project's bugzilla.

> > and how do I recover?
>
> Looks like you the easiest way is to restart openais on both
> nodes. If you want to keep the services running, first set all
> resource to the unmanaged mode (set maintenance-mode to true).

I didn't know about that "maintenance-mode" setting until this very
moment - thank you, that was a great help.

Cheers
Stefan