[Pacemaker] Cluster split brain on vmware VSphere

Torresani, Roberto roberto.torresani at unitn.it
Mon Jun 7 08:57:57 EDT 2010

Sorry for have choosen the wrong ml...
Here the corosync.conf used by one cluster, the other one is just the same provided by the epel repository packages.

I will try to raise the token value to 10000 as you suggest. Is there a theoretical or a best practice to set this value ?
I will keep you informed as it goes, and open a thread on the corosync ml if necessary.

Thank you.

# Please read the corosync.conf.5 manual page
compatibility: whitetank

totem {
        version: 2
        secauth: off