[Pacemaker] small gfs question

Robert Lindgren robert.lindgren at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:05:04 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Sorry if this topic has been up before, I'm new to this list.

I have a problem with gfs2_quotad turning up in D
state, uninterpretable sleep, when I set one of my nodes in standby. Hence
VirtualDomain resource agent stops working, since libvirt fails to read from
gfs (drbd primary/primary). I'm running Ubuntu Lucid with the gfs tools from
Cluster-stack ppa.

If one one node is started gfs doesn't behave like this, and when one host
is lost due to standby or powercord yank.

Any hints would be appreciated.

BR
Robert Lindgren