[Pacemaker] How to replace an agent

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 08:46:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I stumbled upon interesting feature or a bug, not sure how to classify it.

I needed to add a resource to a cluster and since it didn't have native RA, I used 'anything' RA while I was working on a new script. When new script was ready I stopped the running resource and edited it's definition to utilize a new RA.
But when I tried to start it, I could see in the log it was still trying to run 'anything' script instead my new one.
How should I have handled this? Delete/add a new definition would remove all constraints as well.
What would be the proper way to handle such modification?

Thank you,
Vadym Chepkov