[Pacemaker] Set order on two clone set, but apply on each node

Comet / 余尚哲 comet.jc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 10:58:36 EDT 2010

I have 10 nodes and want to run httpd & mysqld on all node, i plan to do
load balance later,
so i set two clone set on apache and mysql:

clone cl-apache apache
clone cl-mysqld mysqld

each apache will connect to mysqld locally, so if mysqld crash, i must
turnoff apache running on the same node to avoid error if apache try to load
data from mysql,
but i think the order constrant can't do that for me if my setting like
this:

order mysqld-before-apache inf: cl-mysqld cl-apache

If i want to apply this rule to each node, what setting should i configure?