[Pacemaker] pingd problems

Dalibor Dukic dalibor.dukic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 09:36:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have problem with ping RA not correctly updating CIB with appropriate
attributes when doing fresh start. So afterwards IPaddr2 resources wont
start.

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 with pacemaker 1.0.8+hg15494-2ubuntu2 .

Have seen people on list having same problems. I've corrected integer
based comparison in location directive and have switched to more
reliable ocf:ping but issue still remains.

This bug is still present or maybe I'm missing something?

I would kindly appreciate if someone could help me with resolving
described problem.

* hb_report
http://duke.pbf.hr/pacemaker/report.tar.bz2

best regards, Dalibor