[Pacemaker] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: 2 node cluster with clvm, configuration help needed...

Patrik.Rapposch at knapp.com Patrik.Rapposch at knapp.com
Wed Jun 2 01:50:23 EDT 2010

hy,

so I tried yesterday to update to a newer version. I am using sles11. At
least it worked with the opensuse 11.0 repo
(http://www.clusterlabs.org/rpm/opensuse-11.0/x86_64/) and one additional
library, which I got as rpm.

The problem I have now is, that if I want to run the crm command, I get
following error:

"abort: couldn't find crm libraries in [/usr/sbin /usr/lib/python26.zip
/usr/lib64/python2.6 /usr/lib64/python2.6/plat-linux2
/usr/lib64/python2.6/lib-tk /usr/lib64/python2.6/lib-old
/usr/lib64/python2.6/lib-dynload /usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Numeric
/usr/local/lib64/python2.6/site-packages
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/gtk-2.0]
(check your install and PYTHONPATH)"

I don't know what libraries it is exactly searching for, I tried
rearranging my PYTHONPATH to some directories, but had no access. The next
thing I saw was, that it now works with corosync (had to configure it)
instead of openais and that the gui totally disappeared, so I have no
commands like "crm_gui" or "hb_gui".

Do you maybe know how to fix this, or do you know a successfull way to
implement a newer version into sles11. Service pack for sles11 should be
available today, but they didn't make it available right now, so I dunno if
there is also a hae sp1, which has newer versions in it.

Thx for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Patrik Rapposch, Bsc.
Systemadministration

KNAPP Systemintegration GmbH
Waltenbachstraße 9
8700 Leoben, Austria
Phone: +43 3842 805
Mobil:
Fax: +43 3842 82930-990
patrik.rapposch at knapp.com
www.KNAPP.com

Commercial register number: FN 138870x
Commercial register court: Leoben

             Andrew Beekhof
             <andrew at beekhof.n
             et>                                                        An
                                         The Pacemaker cluster resource
             31.05.2010 08:46            manager
                                         <pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org>
                                                                     Kopie
              Bitte antworten
                    an                                               Thema
               The Pacemaker             Re: [Pacemaker] Antwort: Re: 2
             cluster resource            node cluster with clvm,
                  manager                configuration   help needed...
             <pacemaker at oss.cl
              usterlabs.org>

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 8:37 AM,  <Patrik.Rapposch at knapp.com> wrote:

> hy,
>
> thx for your reply.
> k, i'll try that in the next few hours.
>
> is there any other possibility, why there is such a strange behaviour in
> the cluster?
>
> I short redesribe the main problem:
>
> failover between the nodes works fine, the ressources get started on the
> remaining node (let it be node2). When node1 comes back online,
> the resources on node2 get stopped and started again on node2. ---> very
> strange. I already tried a lot, but didn't find a solution.
>
> so the failback has a bug.

Or did have a year ago when 1.0.3 was out... you might have more luck
with something a little more recent.