[Pacemaker] Segmentation fault

Ruiyuan Jiang Ruiyuan_Jiang at liz.com
Fri Jan 29 17:54:13 EST 2010

Hi, all

I just downloaded the latest GUI (build 1efc21e54548). The compilation is passed no problem (--with-heartbeat-support). When I tried to launch "hb_gui", I got a message:

Segmentation fault

The server is a fresh installed RedHat Enterprise Server v5.4. What I saw is a X-window application blinking once on my screen and then disappear with the message. I have verified that I can start X-window applications such as xterm and xclock from the server to my HP-UX workstation no problem either through telnet or ssh. Does anyone know why? Thanks in advance.

Ryan

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.