[Pacemaker] crm: timeout for start warning (possible bug?)

Maros Timko timkom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:47:12 EST 2010

OK,

seems like it is a bit more complicated then I initially though. Now I
tried to set the timeout longer so that there will not be any warning.
However, the second group is not created neither:
# crm
crm(live)# configure
crm(live)configure# group udom udom-drbd-udom0 udom-drbd-udom1
udom-drbd-udom2 udom-delay udom-delay udom-vm \
> meta is-managed=false
crm(live)configure# commit
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/crm", line 7561, in ?
    try: parse_line(levels,shlex.split(inp))
  File "/usr/sbin/crm", line 7437, in parse_line
    rv = d() # execute the command
  File "/usr/sbin/crm", line 7436, in <lambda>
    d = lambda: cmd[0](*args)
  File "/usr/sbin/crm", line 2977, in commit
    rc2 = self.verify("verify")
  File "/usr/sbin/crm", line 2882, in verify
    rc2 = set_obj.verify2()
  File "/usr/sbin/crm", line 5219, in verify2
    rc |= obj.check_sanity()
  File "/usr/sbin/crm", line 5735, in check_sanity
    ra_type = self.node.getAttribute("type")
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/_xmlplus/dom/minidom.py",
line 685, in getAttribute
    return self._attrs[attname].value
TypeError: unsubscriptable object
# crm configure group udom udom-drbd-udom0 udom-drbd-udom1
udom-drbd-udom2 udom-delay udom-delay udom-vm meta is-managed=false
# echo $?
0

I will create a new bug report.

Tino