[Pacemaker] Question on resource groups

Ken Dechick kend at medent.com
Wed Jan 20 15:46:00 EST 2010

Thanks very much Dejan! That's exactly the information I needed!

Kenneth M DeChick
Linux Systems Administrator
Community Computer Service, Inc.
(315)-255-1751 ext154
http://www.medent.com
kend at medent.com
Registered Linux User #497318
"You canna change the laws of physics, Captain; I've got to have thirtyminutes! "

.