[Pacemaker] Proper location for OCF resource agents?

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Sat Jan 16 13:42:55 EST 2010

Am Samstag, 16. Januar 2010 18:14:01 schrieb Hunny Bunny:
> Hello folkz,
>
> Could somebody please tell me what is the proper location for OCF resource
> agents in the most recent Pacemaker environment.
>
> DRBD documentation http://www.drbd.org/docs/about/ point to the
> /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d directory.
>
> In my case of compiled from sources packages it should be in
> /usr/local/cluster/lib/ocf/resource.d
>
> I enabled  --with-ocf-root=/usr/local/cluster/lib/ocf/resource.d option
> when I compiled cluster resource agents.
>
> However, said directory was not created during installation.
>
> Should I create it then manually and proceed with further configuration, or
> I don't understand something obvious.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Alex

From the definition of ocf RAs:

"OCF Resource Agents are those found in /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/{provider}"

So if your scripts are located in another directory they are not ocf
compliant.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42