[Pacemaker] FYI: Ubuntu looking for Pacemaker testers

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Fri Jan 15 12:54:29 EST 2010

On 01/15/2010 06:23 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> Ubuntu is looking to switch its supported cluster stack to Corosync+Pacemaker and has put out a "Call for testers".

Just to clarify: that they are switching (from RHCS) is correct, but
IIUC the "supported cluster stack" will be Pacemaker regardless of the
underlying cluster messaging layer (i.e. Corosync or Heartbeat), not
just Corosync+Pacemaker exclusively. Ivoks, Andres, one of you guys
please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm mentioning that because Heartbeat 3.0.2 is nearing its imminent
release, and we too could really use heavy testing. So everybody please
heed Andrew's call and get your Pacemaker clusters rolling. :)

Cheers,
Florian