[Pacemaker] Clarification about corosync timing values

Wen.Tian tyd126723 at huawei.com
Tue Jan 12 20:46:21 EST 2010

These parameters are from the totem protocol implemented by the openais. The token is the timeout to determine the token loss. The join is the timeout to send the join message during the gather state. The consensus is the consensus timeout during the gather state. And the max_message is a flow control parameter ,which is the maxmium number of messages a node allowed to send during one token round.
You can refer the totem protocol to learn more.

That's my understanding, correct me if  I am wrong.

Regards