[Pacemaker] Why CIB is client of CCM?

Javen Wu wu.javen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:22:10 EST 2010

Thanks Beekhof for answering my question.
I don't mean it matters. I just feel confuse why the function seems
redundant when I tried to understand the code of pacemaker ;)

I understand the CIB should be workable without CRMD around. But is CRMD
dependant on the CIB? I think the answer is "yes".
Since CRMD must work with CIB, as long as CIB is aware of the memberhsip
change when CCM report new membership, CRMD would get notified by CIB
eventually. Am I right? I still don't understand if only CIB register to be
the client of CCM, would the pacemaker still work normally?

Thanks
Javen

--
Javen Wu