[Pacemaker] Cross compiling pacemaker for embedded powerpc?

Barry btm.maillist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:04:11 EST 2010

Can anyone provide any tips for cross compiling pacemaker for embedded
powerpc? My build environment is a wind river linux cross compiler running
on i386. I'm following the native build process at
http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#From_Source.

I'm still working on the first package, the cluster glue. My first step is
adding --host=powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu to the configure command. As I work
through the issues, I'm trying to learn something about autoconf, so
hopefully I can fix things at at higher level than just editing the
resulting Makefiles.

(Our wind river linux comes with Heartbeat 2.0.8. I'm hoping that something
newer will result in less problems down the road.)

Any guidance on this would be appreciated.