[Pacemaker] Announce: Pacemaker 1.0.7 (stable) Released

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Jan 18 06:41:58 EST 2010

The latest installment of the Pacemaker 1.0 stable series is now ready for general consumption.

In this release, we’ve made a number improvements to clone handling - particularly the way ordering constraints are processed - as well as some really nice improvements to the shell.

The next 1.0 release is anticipated to be in mid-March. We will be switching to a bi-monthly release schedule to begin focusing on development for the next stable series (more details soon). So, if you have feature requests, now is the time to voice them and/or provide patches :-)

Pre-built packages for Pacemaker and it’s immediate dependancies are currently building and will be available for openSUSE, SLES, Fedora, RHEL, CentOS from the ClusterLabs Build Area (http://www.clusterlabs.org/rpm) shortly.

Read the full announcement at:
   http://theclusterguy.clusterlabs.org/post/340780359/pacemaker-1-0-7-released

General installation instructions are available at from the ClusterLabs wiki:
   http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install

-- Andrew