[Pacemaker] multistate resource warning

Frank DiMeo Frank.DiMeo at bigbandnet.com
Tue Jan 5 09:20:53 EST 2010

Hi All,

I've got a simple multistate resource running on a two node cluster.  The enclosed configuration is happy accepted by the CIB, and I see the resource running in the master/slave state on the two nodes, but when I run a crm_verify, I get a warning:

cibadmin -replace --xml-file 1rsc_basic.xml

hacluster at ubuntu_2:~/clones$ crm_verify --live-check -V

crm_verify[7640]: 2010/01/05_09:11:49 WARN: get_target_role: ms-world1 is not part of a master/slave resource, a target-role of 'Master' makes no sense

Warnings found during check: config may not be valid

I think my configuration is valid...is this warning valid?

-Frank