[Pacemaker] book on Pacemaker / Xen / OCFS2 /cLVM and so on.

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Sat Feb 27 15:02:16 EST 2010

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 02:39:27PM +0100, Sander van Vugt wrote:
> > I did not check yet how dated the rest of the
> > presented components is?
> >
> Hope SLES 11 with HAE, pathced up to feb. 8th 2010 is not too dated?
>
> ;-)

Should, do the job, I guess.
Most of the time.

 ;-)

(If it would do the job all the time, you'd not written the book,
 and I'd be doing something completely different. Or maybe not.)

Though, then where does the 0.7 come from... SLES 11 ships with DRBD 8.
But no matter, anyways, you don't really use it in the main body
of the book, so why should you you advertise it.

Speaking of...

Did you try the DMC?
http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/

We appreciate any user input, be it bug reports,
minor annoyances, feature requests or other.

	Lars