[Pacemaker] book on Pacemaker / Xen / OCFS2 /cLVM and so on.

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Sat Feb 27 08:10:12 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 07:33:00PM +0100, Sander van Vugt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's my book on HA of Xen virtual machines. Before someone else puts
> it in some newsgroups, well, I'll do that myself :-) Read the
> introduction to try to understand how I want to make money out of it
> anyway.

Looks good on a first glance, so thanks for that.

Only, well, drbd 0.7.22 ...  that's a bit dated meanwhile...
Why does it always have to be what "shipped" with some "enterprise"
distribution almost four years ago :(

I did not check yet how dated the rest of the
presented components is?

--
: Lars Ellenberg