[Pacemaker] crm_mon with sending mails

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Feb 22 05:32:33 EST 2010

Check if you built with libesmtp-devel installed. Check if you have
libesmtp installed.

Then, run crm_mon -N -VVVV -H [smtp-server] -T [my_mailaddress] and
trigger a resource transition. If it's not sending out an email, it will
print an error message detailing the reason.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Florian