[Pacemaker] cli configuration and resource sets

Cristian Mammoli - Apra Sistemi c.mammoli at apra.it
Fri Feb 19 11:27:51 EST 2010

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Cristian Mammoli - Apra Sistemi
> <c.mammoli at apra.it> wrote:
>> Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, didn't read careful enough, was distracted by the actions
>>> in the description. Yes, you need both the order and the
>>> collocation.
>>> Why don't you keep the unordered group?
>> Uhm, in heartbeat 2.1.4 i could specify "collocated=true/false" and
>> "ordered="true/false" for the groups. As I said I nedd an unordered,
>> collocated group.
>>
>> In pacemaker I didn't find a way to specify this options for group (through
>> the gui or the cli). According to the docs:
>
> Use a resource set:
>     http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.0/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-resource-sets-collocation.html

So if I don't get the docs wrong this:

<constraints>
   <rsc_order id="order-srvha01" score="INFINITY">
     <resource_set id="order-rs-drbd1" role="Master">
       <resource_ref id="ms-drbd1"/>
     </resource_set>
     <resource_set id="order-rs-fs1">
       <resource_ref id="fs-datastore1"/>
     </resource_set>
     <resource_set id="order-rs-vm1" sequential="false">
       <resource_ref id="w2003R2-1"/>
       <resource_ref id="w2003R2-3"/>
       <resource_ref id="openfiler"/>
     </resource_set>
   </rsc_order>
   <rsc_colocation id="colo-srvha01" score="INFINITY" >
     <resource_set id="colo-rs-vm1" sequential="false" role="Started">
       <resource_ref id="w2003R2-1"/>
       <resource_ref id="w2003R2-3"/>
       <resource_ref id="openfiler"/>
     </resource_set>
     <resource_set id="colo-rs-fs1" role="Started">
       <resource_ref id="fs-datastore1"/>
     </resource_set>
     <resource_set id="colo-rs-drbd1" role="Master">
       <resource_ref id="ms-drbd1"/>
     </resource_set>
   </rsc_colocation>
</constraints>

should do the trick and:

promote drbd1 on srvha01, start fs-datastore1 on srvha01, start virtual
machines on srvha2 (in any order). Right?
I don't get why resources should be placed in reverse order in
colocations anyway.

It seems to work fine but still:
[root at srvha01 ~]# crm configure show
ERROR: object colo-srvha01 cannot be represented in the CLI notation
ERROR: object order-srvha01 cannot be represented in the CLI notation

--
Cristian Mammoli
APRA SISTEMI srl

Web   www.apra.it