[Pacemaker] did I find a bug in the OCF script for clvmd?

Glauber Cabral glauber.sp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:02:03 EST 2010

Hi Sander.
I'm new to to pacemaker, too.
The OCF_ROOT variable needs to be set before running the script by hand.
When the script is run by pacemaker, the variable is already set (I
don't know where, exactly).
So, the fact that the variable is not set is not a bug.
I guess you should report the problems you get after setting the
variable (if running the script by hand) or the errors from the log
(if running from the cluster stack).

I hope I could help you a little =)

Cheers,
Glauber Cabral