[Pacemaker] High load issues

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Feb 10 07:36:45 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Dominik Klein <dk at in-telegence.net> wrote:
> Just for the record: heartbeat (3.0.2) was not able to recover either.
>
> It also manages to see a failure on the dead node but fails to recover.

What is "it" in this instance?

If $good sent a message to $bad and it didn't get a response and thats
how Pacemaker found out that $bad was bad, then I'd agree that its a
Pacemaker bug.
But thats not what is happening. Corosync is telling Pacemaker that
$bad is gone, but only after $good sends a message.

It shouldn't take Pacemaker sending a cluster message for
(corosync|heartbeat) to notice that comms are down.