[Pacemaker] Announce: Hawk (HA Web Konsole) 0.2.0

Tim Serong tserong at novell.com
Tue Feb 9 08:44:38 EST 2010

On 2/9/2010 at 11:05 PM, <Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk> wrote:
> It's pacemaker-1.0.3-4.1
>
> No output for cluster-infrastructure.
>
> But the HTML source does contain information, just display: none hides
> it:

It was keying the display off the cluster-infrastructure parameter,
which first appeared in Pacemaker 1.0.4.  I've since fixed this, and
OBS packages for hawk-0.2.1 have been built.  They should thus appear
in the repos on download.opensuse.org in the fullness of time.  Once
said time has elapsed, please install the new packages and let me know
how you go.

Regards,

Tim

--