[Pacemaker] problem: mysql service duplicated due to existing pidfile

Oscar Remí­rez de Ganuza Satrústegui oscarrdg at unav.es
Tue Feb 9 06:19:03 EST 2010

Hello again,

I have configured the mysql resource with a ocf:heartbeat:mysql RA, and
it seems it is working ok, even with a pid file after powering down the
server!

I will have to make more tests, but right now it looks very nice!

Thank you very much Darren and Dejan for you the tip and the quick answer!!!

Regards,

---
Oscar Remírez de Ganuza
Servicios Informáticos